The 11th Eduniversal World Convention on business education took place at Dubrovnik, Croatia from October 16th to 19th,
A delegationcomposed of Pr Myriem ESSAKALLI, Groupe ISCAE FacultyMs Samira ALAOUI,a head of InternationalRelations and Communication of Groupe ISCAE
Under the topic : “The Response of Business Schools to the 4th industrialrevolution »
The event gathered 180 Deans, Directors, and International Relations heads from the prestigious Business Schools in the nine geographic zones.
During the event, plenary sessions and workshops were organized and moderated by the most recognized experts from the sphere of Education to discuss around 4 axes, that support the expansion and the transformation of Education in the world :
- CURRICULUM TRANSFORMATION;
- SELECTION, RECRUITMENT AND DEVELOPMENT OF PEOPLE IN BUSINESS SCHOOLS;
- NEW FORMATS, METHODS, APPROACHES & FORMS OF LEARNING;
- TRANSFORMATION & NURTURING OF BUSINESS SCHOOL’S ORGANIZATIONAL CULTURE.
Twenty-one prominent speakers from different countries attended this event.
This one-off yearly event was also an opportunity to:
-Give impetus to the cooperation between their respective institutions and Groupe ISCAE
-Exchange of “Best Practices”
– Promote for Groupe ISCAE –
– Develop the mobility of students, faculty and researchers
– Sign new partnerships
-Consolidate relations with current partners
Attending this annual international event has enabled Groupe ISCAE to discuss twenty partnerships with valuable institutions from various countries.