- Signature of a partnership agreement between Groupe ISCAE and the French manufacturer Groupe PSA in order to strengthen exchange and cooperative relationships in the view of developing future leaders.
- The two partners are committed to the implementation of joint actions to ensure the professional immersion of students.
On May 11th, 2018, Groupe ISCAE has signed an agreement with car manufacturer Groupe PSA.
This partnership aims to strengthen exchange and cooperative relationships in the view of developing future leaders. Taking into consideration the globalisation requirements along with national and regional peculiarities.
The agreement consists of developing closely:
- Enhance the employer brand and Groupe PSA attractiveness among students and alumni
- Contribute to the academic influence of the country through the support and promotion of the sectors of excellence.
- Get students ready for the professional world, in a globalized context, highly competitive and constantly changing, through proximity to the real world of business;
- Contribute to the academic influence of the country by contributing to the support and promotion of the sectors of excellence.
- Create synergies with economic actors in terms of reflection and research in the field of management.
Groupe PSA is committed to building and managing relations with the academic world in Morocco. Within the academic ecosystem, Groupe ISCAE, the first Business School in Morocco is a key partner for the car manufacturer.
This partnership agreement will result in an annual action plan around three axes:
- Training and pedagogy
- Recruitment and employment of young people
- Communication around the Employer brand
During this morning, Nada BIAZ, General Manager of Groupe ISCAE, recalled that:
“Groupe ISCAE has come a long way since its creation in 1971. Its reputation has been acquired and consolidated over decades to make it the undisputed benchmark for higher education management in Morocco and its fame has transcended national borders.
Groupe ISCAE is now entering a new stage of sustainable development, in the current global context of business schools at the global level. Thanks to its capacity for innovation and creativity, Groupe ISCAE has reached a new milestone and continues towards a dimension that fits of its history.
Groupe ISCAE strategy is a development project or even progressive transformation, in the long term to lay the groundwork for sustainable growth, with the view of going beyond national borders and shining at the international level, through the positioning of our school in Africa … “.
For his part, Jean Christophe QUEMARD, The Executive Vice President for the MEA region at Groupe PSA, said: “Groupe PSA draws its future in Morocco. We have a comprehensive project covering the entire automotive value chain. This has no equivalent on the African continent. »; and he adds: “Groupe PSA are men and women who represent our values and who are our best ambassadors. As part of the ramp-up of Group in Morocco, we are looking for individual talents for a common interest. ”